40m CQVU contest
Objective: For promoting regional interest on 40m contacts this 24hr VU only contest will be organized. (7:30 pm to 7:30 pm IST)
Date: CQVU SSB: March (most likely a week after CQWPX SSB)
CQVU CW: November (most likely a week after CQWW CW)
1. Any licensed ham can participate in the contest
2. Logs should be sent to contest manager within a week after the contest in Cabrillo format
3. All participants logging atleast 20 contacts will receive certificates
4. This is low power (<=100W) and SSB or CW only contest. I.e. there will be two 40 mtr contests, one for SSB and another for CW mode during the year.
5. Hams using Homebrewed rigs will be considered as separate category and special award will be provided. Such entry shall mention rig details and photo along with the log submission.
6. Exchange shall be serial number starting with 001
7. Though this contest is only for VU, Any DX contacts in the log will get 2 QSO multiplier points